2. From Stratford-upon-Avon / Moreton-in-Marsh: Cotswolds Tour
Join a local driver/guide on a relaxing full-day tour of the Cotswolds National Landscape. Experience the very best of this quintessentially English region on a tour that stops at 7 different and unique locations with ample time built into the day for self-exploration, shopping, and lunch.
The tour stops at:
• Dover's Hill: the Northern-most Cotswolds viewpoint offering panoramic views out towards Stratford-upon-Avon, Birmingham & Coventry
• Chipping Campden: a historic wool town where you have an hour of free time to explore with our unique maps and local recommendations
• Broadway Tower: a quirky 18th-century folly perched on the second-highest point of the Cotswolds hills
• A secret off-the-beaten-track Cotswolds village (join to find this one out)
• Stow-on-the-Wold: your designated lunch stop with a wide range of wonderful food options to choose from
• Bibury: often referred to as the prettiest village in England it's also the home of the iconic Arlington Row of cottages
• Bourton-on-the-Water: famed for the crystal clear waters of the River Windrush and the pretty bridges that cross it
Between the stops, your driver-guide will tell you the story of the Cotswolds with a fun, fact-filled commentary as you travel the narrow back lanes only the locals know about.