Discover Buzios, the Brazilian Riviera. Hit 12 beaches on the south side of the city. Stop for photos at João Fernandes and Brava lookouts, walk the trail at Lagoinhas, and go for a swim at the exotic Forno Beach.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Portuguese
Select participants and date
Please arrive 20 minutes before the tour starting time at TourShop: Orla Bardot, 550 Centro, Búzios - RJ, 28950-000, BrasilOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Waterproof camera
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Tour operation is subject to weather conditions
- Schooner and city tour in Buzios are included in the ticket price
- Schooners are not allowed to get close to the beaches of Buzios
- Passengers can swim only around the boat, away from the sand strip
- Drinks and desserts will not be provided
- The boat has toilets
- Tips are not included in the ticket price