Skip the long lines to the Athens Acropolis and explore the fascinating world of Ancient Greece on a 3-hour walking tour that includes a visit to the Acropolis Museum with a licensed guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Pick-up from the Fresko Yogurt Bar Acropoli, 3 Dionyssiou Areopagitou Street (at the beginning of the pedestrian walkway from Hadrian's Arch to the Acropolis). Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to given tour departure time and look for an orange colored sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The tour takes place rain or shine
- While at Fresko Yogurt Bar Acropoli, you can enjoy a fresh Greek yogurt with honey or spoon sweet, the right refreshment before going up to the Acropolis
- Make sure to bring euros. Entrance tickets will be bought for you in advance so you can avoid queuing
- If you are a student or teenager, have your ID or student card ready to show to the office representative to be entitled to reduced entrance fees
- Baby strollers are not allowed on the Acropolis archaeological site and there is no cloakroom at the entrance used on this tour