Explore Athens from a local's perspective on a comfortable e-bike and learn about the city's vibrant culture. Embark on a tour through historic neighborhoods and hidden local gems.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group available
Select participants and date
The meeting point is 60m away from the metro station "Acropolis", at 16, Athanasiou Diakou str & Syggrou ave,11742 Athens.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- While there will be photo stops at different points, you will not enter any archaeological site that requires a licensed tour guide.
- Please note, participants riding electric bikes may join your tour group.
- The guide will answer questions, provide information regarding daily life in Athens, give tips on shopping areas and night life spots, and offer any other help to make your stay in Athens as pleasant as possible.
- There is a limited number of bikes for heights less than 160 cm; please let the local partner know if you will require one beforehand
- Tours run in all weather conditions