Discover Meteora with this exclusive day trip from Athens. Explore majestic monasteries, view ancient hermit caves, learn the local history, enjoy panoramic views, and taste an authentic Greek lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 15 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
Begin your adventure by boarding our private, air-conditioned bus at 07:45 AM. The bus will be conveniently located on the street just opposite the Central Railway Station of Athens (Stathmos Larisis). You'll easily identify it by the "Meteora Trip" sign displayed in the front window. There's no need for a printed ticket, simply provide your name or show your booking voucher on your phone when boarding the bus.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour is usually done by train. However, recent flooding in Greece has temporarily disrupted train services. Replacement buses are in place to ensure uninterrupted travel until train services are restored. The itineraries and stops of this tour remain unaffected so that you can enjoy this activity with confidence