Discover the wonderful Greek island of Aegina on a full day-trip accompanied by a local guide. Admire the deep blue of the Aegean and delve into the island lifestyle.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Greek
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet at Piraeus metro station at 8:10 AM which is a 5-minute walking distance from the port. Your trip attendant will be waiting with an "Ammon Express" sign inside the metro station. Validate your ticket before the exit.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- In the summer season bear in mind to bring a bottle of water, sunglasses, and a hat
- Please wear comfortable shoes to walk around in
- Don’t forget your swimwear, a towel, and sunscreen
- In the winter season, the tour to Aegina includes a cooking class
- This activity does not include the entrance fee to the archaeological site and museum of Kolona (4€, closed every Tuesday)