Explore the core of Greece and walk its secret paths accompanied by an Athenian. Enjoy a 4-hour private walking tour through the longest pedestrian archaeological park in Europe. Discover the hidden treasures of modern Athens.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
Outside the Acropolis Metro station (Makrigianni Street)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour does not include entry fees to any archaeological site
- Food and other drinks are not included
- Personal expenses are not included