Enjoy a full-day trip to Meteora with a small group, visit majestic monasteries and explore the scenic Kalabaka town. Stop at the historic Thermopylae of Leonidas to see the battlefield and the museum.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Greek
- Pickup included
- At your hotel or AirBnB or any other preferred location in downtown Athens. You will receive pickup details in a separate email from our local partner (check your spam folder too)
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The road trip has a duration of almost 4 hours each way but still is faster than taking the train and you'll get to visit the famous Thermopylae too
- This activity is not suitable for infants or late-pregnant women because of the long trip
- The driver is a local host and will give you details and orientation but is not allowed to escort you inside the museum and the monasteries