Explore the Acropolis Monuments on a private, customizable walking tour. Visit the state of the art Acropolis Museum and enjoy a unique and personalized tour of the landmark monuments of Greek capital.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, German, French, Spanish
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable shoes and bring sunscreen, water and a hat
- People under 18 years old and students should bring their passport to ensure they are eligible for reduced ticket fees
- On Mondays the Acropolis museum closes at 16:00. Instead, your tour will visit the Acropolis monuments and Ancient Agora
- Please be prepared to pay cash for the entry ticket to the Acropolis and the Acropolis Museum on the day of the tour