Any trip to Athens is incomplete without visiting the Acropolis hill. Enjoy the exploration of the Acropolis’ ruins, accompanied by centuries-old tales and legends. Walk through history and experience the greatness of the legendary monuments and temples.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 - 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- German, Dutch
- Small group available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Student card
- Baby strollers
- Food and drinks
- Luggage or large bags
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility and there is no elevator
- Please wear comfortable shoes and be prepared to walk uphill on uneven surfaces; on occasion, the terrain might be slippery
- For kids younger than 6 years-old, you must go to the ticket booth to get a special printed ticket; these are not skip-the-line tickets