Take a walk to the lesser-known paths in the West Hills of the Acropolis, where the beating heart of Ancient Athens and Democracy once thrived. Learn all about this historic building from your guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Acropolis Metro Station. Arrive 10 minutes earlier. Look for your guide. Wears a hut with the Museum's Logo on itOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- At least four participants are required for the activity to take place
- If not, the museum will provide a full refund