Enjoy a city tour accompanied by a thorough visit to the Acropolis and the Acropolis Museum.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
From your cruise terminal: An Athens Walking Tours representative will be waiting for you at the cruise arrivals terminal holding an orange-colored Athens Walking Tours sign. Your transfer will depart from the port at 8:45 AM and your driver will drop you off at the entrance to the Syntagma metro station in front of the parliament building. From the metro station: Your Athens Walking Tours guide will be holding an orange Athens Walking Tours sign inside of the Syntagma metro station, one level down, by the ticket validating machines located underneath the big central hanging clock. Please be at the meeting point by 9:15 AM. The tour starts at 9:30 AM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Student card
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The tour takes place rain or shine
- Those under 18 years old get free entry on presentation of valid ID. Students are entitled to a discount on presentation of valid ID
- Entrance fees cost about €43 from April till October per adult 25+ (€15 for the Museum and €20 for Acropolis and €8 for Zeus Temple) and €24 per adult from November to March
- EU Citizens between 6-24 years of age and infants between 0-5 years of age are entitled to free entrance upon showing a valid ID or passport
- Non-EU Citizens between 6-24 years of age and EU citizens 65+ are entitled to reduced entrance to the sites upon showing a valid ID or passport