Enjoy an off-the-beaten-path tour in the most delicious neighborhoods of Athens. Taste Greek delicacies and take free time for yourself in the city before you're transferred back to your cruise ship in the afternoon.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
From your cruise terminal. An Athens Walking Tour representative will be waiting for you at a designated area outside of the customs building. Look for someone holding an orange colored Athens Walking Tours sign. Your transfer will depart from the port at 8:45 AM. Food Tour Meeting Point Your driver will drop you off at the Korai pedestrian street. The meeting point is outside Panepistimio metro station at the "Korai" pedestrian walkway which is in front of the Zara department store. You’ll find Zara (32 Stadiou Street) close to the Panepistimio metro station, next to Starbucks. The food tour starts at 9:30 AM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Student card
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- -The tours take place in all weather conditions, rain or shine.
- -Sunscreen, hat and walking shoes are suggested.
- -There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, an alternative or a full refund will be offered.