Take a day trip from Athens to explore the remains of ancient Mycenae, a major center of Greek civilization from 1600 to 1100 B.C. Visit the small village of Epidaurus, famous for its impressive Hellenic theater, with a stop at Nauplia on the way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup optional
- Be picked up from the majority of central Athens hotels. Pickup takes place approximately 1 hour before the tour departure time. Please confirm your selected pick-up point with the activity provider.
- Private group available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour may be conducted by a bilingual guide on some occasions