Join this comprehensive full-day tour and discover the most fascinating landmarks and sights of the historical city of Athens, combined with a grand tour of the magnificent Acropolis and its exquisite ancient monuments, including the Parthenon.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
From the terminal: Our office representative, a guide, or a driver will be waiting for you at the cruise arrivals terminal holding the orange-colored Athens Walking Tours sign and will escort you to your coach/taxi at 08:45 am. Walking tour: The coach/taxi will drop you off at the entrance of the Syntagma metro station in front of the Parliament. Your guide will be waiting for you INSIDE the Metro Station on the lower level by the ticket validating machines, underneath the hanging clock, holding an orange Athens Walking Tours.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please remember to wear comfortable shoes.
- You will have free time in Plaka.
- Please note that entrance fees are not included. Please make sure you have cash (euros) with you to purchase the tickets. These will be bought for you in advance so you can avoid waiting in line.