Join this 2-day rail tour to Meteora to discover the beauty and history of a geological phenomenon and the Byzantine Monasteries. They are listed as UNESCO World Heritage monuments.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 18 participants
Select participants and date
Kalampaka Train Station. The driver will hold a signboard with your name on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- To enter the monasteries, appropriate clothing is required
- Shoulders and knees must be covered
- Sleeveless tops, shorts and short skirts are not permitted
- You will board the train from Athens on your own, using the tickets sent to you via email