Enjoy lunchtime dining at 6 locally owned award-winning restaurants, experiencing the best of Southern Food today. See Victorian Houses in Atlanta's first suburb and iconic murals along the Eastside Trail.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Tour guests should meet in front of the One Eared Stag (1029 Edgewood Ave). The meeting point is right across the street from the Inman Park MARTA Station. Your guide will have a brown messenger bag. Please see the guide to check in. There is free off-street parking around the restaurant.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Rain gear
Know before you go
- This tour operates rain or shine
- Children Under 4 are free (but do not receive the tastings)
- You will walk approximately 2 miles over the course of the tour, mostly downhill and with lots of stops to sit and eat. If you can walk for 15 minutes at a leisurely pace without stopping you should be fine.
- The Atlanta Beltline is not shaded. Bring any sun protection you need
- One craft cocktail tasting is allowed only if you are 21+ years old
- Gratuities/tips are not included
- Water is only provided at restaurant stops. Bring your own water bottle to refill.