Uncover the rich history of Atlanta with this self-guided walking tour. Experience the city’s most memorable cultural spots and attractions.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 365 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
• This is a self-guided experience. There will be no guide waiting to meet you. • The tour begins at the Atlanta Visitor Information Center at Centennial Olympic Park, 267 Park Ave W NW, Atlanta, GA 30313, USA • Be sure to check your email before you begin to download the Action Tour Guide app, enter your unique password, and access your tour. These steps require good data/wifi. • From there, simply follow the audio instructions and the route. If you have any questions, please visit ActionTourGuide.com/FAQOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Charged Smartphone
- Power bank
Know before you go
- Within 30 minutes, you’ll get an email from Action Tour Guide with two things: a unique password and a link to the Action Tour Guide app. Download the app, enter the password and download the tour.
- When you arrive, go to Atlanta Visitor Information Center at Centennial Olympic Park, 267 Park Ave W NW, Atlanta, GA 30313, USA Stick to the tour route and speed limit for an optimal experience.
- This isn't an entrance ticket. Please check COVID rules and opening hours before your visit.