Go island hopping in Athens on a wooden cruise boat for an entire day with lunch included. Sunbathe on the deck, explore the islands of Aegina and Agistri, and swim in the turquoise waters.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Pickup included
- Please inform the local activity partner of your preferred pickup point for the transfer to the Pier: 1) Omonoia Square departure 7:20 AM 2) Karaiskaki Square departure 7:30 AM 3) Old Parliament departure 7:40 AM 4) Melina Mercouri Monument Plaka departure 7:50 AM When you arrive at the pickup point, please wait next to the blue Hop-on Hop-off Bus Sights of Athens sign.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Passport or ID card, copy accepted
- Snorkeling gear
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise of any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- In case of bad weather an alternative date or refund will be offered for the cruise
- Snorkeling masks cannot be provided due to covid restrictions
- During the winter period, itinerary and operating hours of the cruise might be changed