Go island hopping in Athens on a wooden cruise boat for an entire day with lunch included. Sunbathe on the deck, explore the islands of Aegina and Agistri, and swim in the turquoise waters.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Pickup included
- Meeting times are at 7:20 AM in Omonoia square, 07:25 am in Karaiskaki square, 7:40 am at the Old Parliament/Syntagma, and at 8:00 AM in the Plaka area or at the Melina Mercouri monument. Please inform the local partner of your preferred pickup point. On the day of the activity, please arrive at least 5 minutes before your pickup time.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Passport or ID card, copy accepted
- Snorkeling gear
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise of any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- In case of bad weather an alternative date or refund will be offered for the cruise
- Snorkeling masks cannot be provided due to covid restrictions
- During the winter period, itinerary and operating hours of the cruise might be changed