Visit Auschwitz-Birkenau concentration camps with a professional guide to learn about its inhumane history. Spend the day at this site to learn the fate of the millions of victims of the Holocaust.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 7 - 7.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, French, German, Italian, Polish, English
- Pickup optional
- Please wait outside the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Please wait in the parking lot in front of the Radisson Blu Hotel.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Luggage or large bags
- Sleeveless shirts
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- All participants are required to provide their full name and contact details as part of the booking. Entrance may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided when entering.
- Please advise if you require a child safety seat when booking.
- Please advise if the lunch box is to be meat or vegetarian.