Take a comfortable bus journey from Krakow and pay your respects to the victims of the Holocaust during a guided tour of the Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum.
About this activity
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration options: 7 - 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- French, English, Spanish, German, Italian, Polish, Czech, Russian
- Optional audio guide
- Private or small groups available
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Be prepared to go through a security check in order to enter Auschwitz-Birkenau.
Select participants and date
Meet at the "Kiss and Ride" bus stop in front of Hotel Maltański. Look for the "K + R" sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶