Visit the Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum and Memorial and travel 135 meters underground at the Wieliczka Salt Mine, on a combined guided tour from Krakow that includes hotel pickup and lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration options: 10 - 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup locations vary. More information will be provided at checkout.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Warm clothing
- Comfortable clothes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Luggage or large bags
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Be prepared to go through a security check in order to enter Auschwitz-Birkenau
- There are 800 steps on the way down the mine and the return to the surface will be by lift
- Temperatures in Wieliczka Salt Mine are around 59ºF (15ºC)
Select participants and date