Spend a morning splashing through canyons in the Azorean nature. Slide, rappel, fly on a zipline, and jump while enjoying time outdoors with friends and family on this half-day tour.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, Portuguese
- Pickup optional
- Please wait in the hotel lobby or entrance to your accommodation at 8:30 AM. We will email you in case we need to set a different time.
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in the parking lot of Areal de Santa Bárbara Beach, next to the Tuká Tulá Bar. Please note: The meeting point is not the place where the activity will start. You will have to follow our guide's car for 10 minutes to the place where the activity will start.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Hair tie
- Reusable water bottle
Know before you go
- Moderate / good level of fitness is recommended. This tour sometimes includes: walking on unstable terrain and slippery rocks, muddy slopes and small uphill and downhill scrambles.
- You don’t need to know how to swim, just be comfortable in the water. However, let us know if this is the case.
- This activity is not recommended for persons with back problems.