Join an exciting marine wildlife tour with biologists and naturalist guides, to see and learn more about whales, dolphins, turtles, fish, birds, and the marine biodiversity of the Azores Islands.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, Dutch, English, Portuguese, Italian, French, German
Select participants and date
The meeting point is TERRA AZUL base, Marina of Vila Franca do Campo, 4, 9680-909, São Miguel, Azores Islands. From Ponta Delgada town center by auto, head east along the coast and follow the signs to Vila Franca do Campo. Once in Vila Franca do Campo, descend toward sea level and the marina where the tour operator's base and yellow boats are located, and free street parking can be found.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Tour is subject to weather and safety conditions and may be modified or canceled without prior notice