Bathe in the geothermal hot springs of the Azores as the sun sets on an evening tour to Furnas. Unwind in the healing waters of Poça da Dona Beija and enjoy a traditional meal under the stars.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Pickups are available from any house, hotel, or hostel within the city of Ponta Delgada and will take place between 6:00 PM-6:30 PM. Note that the pickup time can be changed. The activity provider will inform you of the exact time.
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Wear light shoes in the summer and hiking boots in the winter
- Towels and swimsuits are recommended for the hot springs
- Dress in layers as temperatures can change quickly. Bring a light sweater or jacket in the cooler months of November through March