Discover Saxon Switzerland National Park on this hiking trip. See the beauty of the national park while enjoying a 3-course picnic made up of locally sourced produce.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide at the bus stop Schöna Dorfplatz (village square). Your guide will be wearing a green shirt with "BrotZeitTour" written on it as well as a big trekking backpack. This meeting point is easily accessible by public transport. Take the bus no. 252 from Bad Schandau to Schöna (free ride for all guest card holders). Your guide will be waiting right at the final bus stop. If coming by car, there is a parking lot at Marktweg 116, 01814 Schöna. From here you walk about 200-meters back along the street to the bus stop at the village square.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine.
- Vegetarian options are available, please state if anyone in your group is vegetarian when checking out.