Explore the highlights of Banff National Park and Lake Louise in 1 day and at your own pace. Get everywhere you want to go easily and without the hassle of parking or traffic.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
Select participants and date
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The Pass is valid for 1 day for the date you have selected; you are free to hop on and off any of the buses as you please
- Buses depart 7 days a week from either the Moose Hotel and Suites on Banff Avenue (7:45AM , 9:30 AM, and 12:15 PM) or The Banff Heritage Train Station (7:50 AM, 9:35 AM, 12:15 PM). Please note, the later you depart the fewer places you can explore. The buses come back to Banff at 1:45 PM, 4:55 PM and 6 PM.