Enjoy the natural beauty of Banff on a guided group tour. Marvel at sunset views and take advantage of star gazing opportunities. Spot more with the included headlamps and lanterns.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Please meet outside near the glass building at the Cave and Basin National Historic Site. There is a large parking lot with free parking at this location. Your guide will have a brown hat, clipboard and a white van.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Trail distance: 5km/3.5 miles
- All guides carry bear spray and other safety equipment
- The tour will not operate in heavy cloud cover, and if this is the case, the guide will contact all guests 12-24hr before departure and issue refunds