Nandi Hills is summer resort of Bangalore. Also known as Nandidurga, it was one of the summer retreats of Tipu Sultan. Nandi hills gets its name from an ancient Nandi temple situated on this hill. The temple has a 1,000 year old sculpture of Nandi.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Cancellation Policy
- 30 days before tour, no cancellation charges
- 29-10 days before tour, 25% of travel cost
- 09-3 days before tour, 50% of travel cost
- Less than 03 days before tour, no refund