Explore the Chao Phraya River on a traditional long-tail boat ride with a private guide for 1, 1.5, or 2 hours. Customize your sightseeing spots as desired, and have the chance to see Wat Arun, Wat Kalayanamit, the Artist's House, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 1 - 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
Tha Maharaj Pier. The meeting point is right in front of the Starbucks Coffee shop inside Tha Maharaj community mall. Once there, please look for a guide holding a GetYourGuide sign. Accessible by: • Local taxi/tuk-tuk • Chaophaya express boat: Go to Sathorn Pier by taking the BTS Skytrain to Saphan Taksin Station. Take the blue flag boat from Sathorn Pier directly to Tha Maharaj.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- The maximum number of participants for this activity is 6 people per group.
- This service includes a private guide with a long-tail boat hire for 1, 1.5 or 2 hours (depending on option selected) to ensure your safety as the boatman does not speak English. In case you're uncertain about where to visit, you can always consult your guide for suggestions.
- Pier fees (approximately 20-30 Baht per stop per group) and entrance fees (depending on your chosen attractions) need to be paid in cash. Please take cash with you.