See some of the best parts of Bangkok on an e-scooter tour of historic locations such as Thonburi, Wat Arun, Wat Pho, and Pak Khlong Talat flower market. Discover the city with an expert guide and eat street food like a local.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Thai
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
• The best way to get to the meeting point is to take the MRT to the Itsaraphap MRT station. Then, get out at exit 2 and walk to Soi 23. Walk down Soi 23 past Achcha Coffee you should see the office with lots of bikes • If you want to take a taxi, you can show this to the taxi driver: ฝั่งธนบุรี. ถนน อิสรภาพ ซอย 23. ติด รถไฟฟ้าใต้ดิน MRT. อิสรภาพ. ใกล้ วัดราชสิทธาราม • Please remember to leave in time to get to the meeting point prior to tour departure. In rush hour, it can take up to an hour to get from your hotel in downtown Bangkok to the meeting pointOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- You must be at least 140 cm to ride the e-scooter
- There is a weight limit 130 kg
- Anyone under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to ride the scooters