Experience Bangkok at night on a 5-hour bike tour at sunset. Ride the quiet back roads to discover local communities. Visit ancient temples and the flower market after dark. See the “City of Angels” from an entirely new perspective.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at the Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotel next to the Chao Phraya River and River City Shopping Mall. Please wait for your guide in the hotel lobbyOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please note that the minimum age for this tour is 12 years old
- Cancellations made up until 72 hours before departure will not be subject to a cancellation fee. Cancellations made 48-24 hours before departure will incur a 50% cancellation fee. Cancellations made within 24 hours of the tour departure, and no shows, will be subject to a 100% cancellation fee
- IMPORTANT: Since you are visiting a Buddhist temple (Wat Pho), you are expected to dress respectfully. We recommend you to wear longer shorts (knees covered) and to have your shoulders covered when we enter the temple