Connect with the local people on a Kanchanaburi private trip. Visit top sights like the Bridge over the River Kwai, Erawan Waterfall, Sri Nagarin Dam viewpoint, Death Railway, and Krasae Buddha Cave.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick up from the main lobby (ground floor) of your hotel/accommodation in Bangkok. If your hotel is located outside the city area of Bangkok or near airports, meet at the main lobby of Grande Centre Point Hotel Terminal 21 at 07:00 AM.
- Small group
- Limited to 5 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- - Program at the Erawan waterfall may be subject to change due to the flash flood in the rainy season. Appropriate attractions or activities will be replaced
- - Kanchanaburi province located in the west part of Thailand (about 2.5 hours driving from Bangkok) which is rich in history and abundant in natural resources as well as many attractive places and activities like waterfalls, rafting, trekking, and many more