Visit the main highlights of Ayutthaya on a full-day tour from Bangkok. You will have the chance to visit the ancient ruins of the temples and learn about the city's history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Thai
Select participants and date
Meeting Point in front of Mc Donald's at Robinson Mall Sukhumvit. Near BTS Asok station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
- Ripped clothing
- See-through clothing
Know before you go
- Please note, the itinerary is subject to change without any prior notice due to local circumstances
- This is a group tour
- Knee and shoulder-length clothing must be worn in the Bang Pa-In Royal Palace (please do not wear shorts, mini skirts above the knee, sportswear, sleeveless shirts, torn pants, leggings or see-through wear or sandals)
- Tell the taxi driver Robinson Sukhumvit Soi 17 (there are many branches in different locations)