Visit the ancient city of Ayutthaya, the capital of Siam and a UNESCO World Heritage Site, on a full-day tour with a Spanish-speaking guide. Enjoy lunch aboard a river cruise back to Bangkok and take in the beautiful scenery of Chao Phraya.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Pickup is available in Bangkok city center areas such as Silom, Siam, Sathorn, Khao San or Sukhumvit. Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with mobility impairments
- Visitors are requested to be dressed properly and appropriately upon entering the temples: Dress in long pants or pants below the knees and a short-sleeved shirt
- Please do not wear shorts, tight pants, torn pants, mini short skirts, sportswear, sandals, or sleeveless shirts
- Pants or scarves can be bought for approximately 100 Thai Baht
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the activity starts
- Please bring your passport or ID card