A private trip 1-hour away from Bangkok to explore the way of local life along the Mahasawat canal. You will learn how local the people farm whilst enjoying the relaxation and peace that contrasts with the Bangkok city center.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Live tour guide
- English, Thai
- Pickup included
- The friendly guide will pick you up at your hotel lobby by public transports. For example, TukTuk, Taxi, trains.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Short skirts
Know before you go
- Please bring sunglasses, hats, caps, and sunscreen
- Hotel pick-up available from Silom, Sathorn, Sukhumvit, Rattanakosin area