In this tour, visit the famous Damnoen Saduak Floating Market and Maeklong Railway Market in Bangkok. Afterwards, marvel at the architecture of the Grand Palace and Wat Phra Kaew, one of the country’s most sacred temples.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Your tour guide will email you the exact time for pickup one day before your activity.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meeting Point is at National Stadium BTS Station Exit 2. The meeting time is between 6:30 AM - 7:30 AM. An email will be sent to you the day before your tour to confirm the exact time. Your tour guide will be holding a "TripGuru" sign waiting for you.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Long pants
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Participants on this tour should note that the Wat Phra Kaew is a national shrine and you will be required to wear appropriate attire: no bare shoulders and knees, or strapless-heel shoes
- Shoes must be removed before entering the temple buildings as a matter of respect