Enjoy a fun day at Thailand's largest amusement and water park. Be thrilled with over 30 rides and family attractions for you and your loved ones. It is known as the Sea of Bangkok as it has the world's biggest wave pool.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Siam Amazing Park Address: 203 Suan Siam Rd., Kannayao, Bangkok 10230 By Taxi: - The journey will take appoximately 1 hour from Bangkok city center - Directions for taxi driver: สวนสยาม ทะเล-กรุงเทพฯ เดินทางสะดวกทั้งถนนเสรีไทย (5 กม. จากบางกะปิ) และถนนรามอินทรา (กม.12 ก่อนถึงมีนบุรี) อยู่ใกล้ๆสนามบินสุวรรณภูมิ (ถนนวงแหวนรอบนอกฝั่งตะวันออก ทางออกถนนเสรีไทย) By Bus: - The buses will stop right in front of the park's gate - Non-Air-Conditioned Buses No. 60, 71, 96, 115 - Air-Conditioned Buses No. 178, 519Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Siam Park City is open from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM daily
- The child ticket is limited for children between 100-130cm tall
- The park offers free admission for children under 100 centimeters in height
- This ticket is only available for non-Thai nationals. Thai nationals must purchase their tickets directly at the entrance to Siam Park City
- The voucher must be redeemed for a physical ticket at the entrance
- The park is located approximately 1 hour by car from Bangkok city center
- The transfer service is not available for those staying in hostels or guesthouses