Learn about the local food culture while discovering one of the best markets in town visited mainly by locals. Pick out selected ingredients together with a professional chef. Learn to cook a paella and enjoy the lunch you've cooked.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Spanish, English
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet at the entrance of Mercat del Ninot.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please inform of any dietary restrictions or allergies at the time of booking
- There is a minimum of people required to operate the tour. In the event that this minimum is not met, customers will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund
- Tour may be affected due to special circumstances