Explore the city of Barcelona as you ride your bike through hidden passages, across medieval squares, through lush parks, and along the beautiful shoreline. Discover the different faces of the city, and learn about its rich history on this relaxed tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, English
- Private group
Select participants and date
La Rambla, 34, 08002 Barcelona, Spanien - Ramblas 34, Denkmal Frederic Soler, U-Bahnstation Liceu oder Drassanes , Grüne Linie Ramblas 34, Denkmal Frederic Soler, U-Bahnstation Liceu oder Drassanes , Grüne LinieOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility