Follow in the footsteps of Barcelona's most famous architect, Antoni Gaudí, and discover his most iconic masterpieces on this guided segway tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Russian, Spanish, French
Select participants and date
If you are coming by taxi, the best drop off address is Plaça de la Mercé (3 minutes walk to the meeting point). If you are taking the metro, the nearest stop is Drassanes, Green Line (5 minutes walk to the meeting point).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- This tour is not suitable for those heavier than 265 pounds
- The minimum age to ride a Segway is 16. Children under 16 may join the tour on an e-bike instead
- There is a maximum number of 6 people per guide, bigger groups will be provided with an additional guide at no extra cost