Enjoy a walking tour of Barcelona with a self-guided audio tour on your phone and follow the riveting journey of the city at your own pace.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 130 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- English, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
There is no meeting point. The self-guided audio tour is designed to start in Plaça Sant Jaume. The easiest way to get there is by metro Jaume I (line L4) or Liceu (line L3) stations or by bus (Lines 14, 17, 45, 59, 91, 120 and V17). The tour ends at Sagrada Familia, located in Carrer de la Marina.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Charged Smartphone
Know before you go
- Admission fees for the museums, churches, and monuments are not included
- This is a downloadable self-guided audio tour for your smartphone (accessible through our app)
- No live guide or meeting point is provided
- You will receive an email from the local supplier with important audio instructions on how to access and download your audio tour. Please check your email spam folder as well
- Please book per device to be used, not per participant
- An Android (version 5.0 and later) or iOS smartphone is required for this tour. The audio tour is not compatible with Windows Phones, iPhone 5/5C or older, iPod Touch 5th generation or older, iPad 4th generation or older, iPad Mini 1st generation
- You will need 100-150 MB of storage space on your phone