Discover one of the most mystic Catalan wonders on a full-day tour departing from Barcelona. See the Black Madonna in the Basilica of Montserrat and listen to the Boys’ Choir (subject to calendar).
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 11.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the local partner's office located on the ground floor right in front of platform 19 in Estació del Nord metro station. Please arrive 15 minutes before your tour time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Sandals or flip flops
- Short skirts
Know before you go
- Correct dress code is requested to enter the basilica; tank tops, strapless shirts, short shorts or sandals are not allowed
- Montserrat has a mountain climate; depending on the season, you will need clothes to protect you from the rain and/or cold
- It is recommended that you check the timetable of the different facilities that you wish to visit during your free time
- The duration of the tour includes the round trip to the destination
- This tour will have a maximum of 25 travelers per guide
- On the days that the Boys’ Choir is not available will not be replaced by any other activity.