Ascend to the top of Montserrat Mountain on this half-day trip from Barcelona. Enjoy a scenic ride aboard a cog-wheel train, visit the Royal Basilica to see the Black Virgin, and walk among the mountain’s unusual rock formations.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Comfortable clothes
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Proper dress code is requested to enter the Basilica at Montserrat. It is not permitted to enter with tank tops, strapless shirts, short shorts or flip flops
- Please be aware that some walking is included in this tour, please come prepared and wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Please note, the boy's choir does not perform in the afternoon
- Montserrat is a mountains climate, depending on the season you will need mountain weather appropriate clothing
- Check the timetable of the different facilities that you wish to visit during your free time.
- The duration of the tour includes round-trip pickup and drop-off