Skip the long lines to the Sagrada Familia on a guided tour of the iconic monument. Opt to add on a trip up the Towers and take in panoramic views of Barcelona from the top.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- You will only have access to the tower if you have selected the option
- Please be aware that once issued, tickets cannot be modified by date or time
- As the Sagrada Familia is a Catholic church, discreet clothing is mandatory. Access may be restricted if clothing does not meet the requirements
- For safety reasons, children under 6 years old cannot go up the towers, and children under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- For safety reasons, people with reduced mobility or any sort of visual impairment may not visit the towers
- Please note that to go up the tower you will use an elevator. However, to go down you will need to use the stairs
- The elevators in the towers are closed in adverse weather conditions, including strong winds and/or rain