Visit Casa Vicens at your own pace, walking through the whole monument and the garden. Admire the interior of the building, which was the first project by one of the most noteworthy figures in architecture – Antoni Gaudí.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- Spanish, Catalan, English, French
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Casa Vicens Carrer de les Carolines, 20-26 08012 BarcelonaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Tickets must be used to enter Casa Vicens on the date and at the time listed. Once tickets have been purchased, the date and time may not be changed.
- Open everyday. Monday to Sunday from 10 am to 8 pm. Entrance doors close at 7 pm. Visitors must begin exiting the building between 10 and 15 minutes before closing.
- Closed: 25 December, 1 and 6 January.
- After your ticket has been used to go through an entrance point, you won’t be able to leave the museum and enter again. You must hold on to your ticket throughout the visit.