A walking tour is a fantastic way to get to know the World Heritage city of Bath firsthand. Explore the wonderful Georgian architecture, hear about the famous and influential people that made Bath their home, and explore areas that even locals don't know.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Your guide will meet you in front of the West Front of Bath Abbey in Abbey Churchyard.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- This tour will be tailored to the needs of people with limited mobilities if advised in advance
- This tour is conducted in all weather
- Larger groups will be conducted with additional guides