Put a little scare in your step with a thrilling and fun silent disco walking tour. Explore the historic city of Bath as your guide whispers spine-chilling stories into your ears. Enjoy classic spooky tunes on your high-tech headphones along the way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meet your guide beside the Bath World Heritage Centre found on the corner of York Street and Swallow Street;10 York Street, Bath, BA1 1NH.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the start of your tour to collect your headphones
- This tour is not accessible for strollers or wheelchairs
- Alcohol consumption is not permitted on the tour
- A moderate fitness level is required
- Please wear weather and dancing appropriate clothing and footwear