Take a day to explore the Jinshanling section of the Great Wall in this group tour. See one of the best-preserved parts of the wall built during the Ming Dynasty, complete with original features.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Please note that hotel pick-up was not included, and the meeting point is exit A of "Chaoyang men" subway station 7:00am in the morning, and tour guide will inform you the exact pick up time one day before tour date, then drop group off at " dongzhimen " subway station after tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Please note that hotel pick-up is not available and the meeting point is exit A of " Chaoyang men " subway station approx. 7:00am in the morning, you need to the contact local supplier to confirm the exact meeting time
- The drop-off from the tour bus is at the "dongzhimen" subway station downtown area of Beijing. From there, you will need to take the subway and go back to your hotel by yourself.