Popular Multi-day Tours in Belem Tower
Our most recommended Belem Tower Multi-day Tours
1. 4-Day Portugal Tour from Madrid: Lisbon and Fatima
Discover the sights and sounds of Portugal on a 4-day package tour from Madrid, crossing the scenic region of Extremedura en route to the Portuguese capital of Lisbon. Learn about the Spanish conqusitadors at Trujillo, and the Portuguese Age of Discoveries in Belem. See old trams on the streets of Alfama, and learn about the apperance of the Virgin Mary in Fatima. Accommodation will be at a 4-star hotel in central Lisbon, with optional evening activities and day tours for your pleasure. Day 1: Madrid - Trujillo - Lisbon Depart Madrid at 08:00 and drive through the scenic Extremadura region of Spain, stopping in historic Trujillo to discover a city enriched by the Spanish conquistadors. You will have time to wander the city center to see stunning medieval and Renaissance buildings, such as the main Plaza Mayor, where an equestrian statue of Francisco Pizarro stands guar...
2. From Lisbon: 8-Day Tour of Portugal
· Day 1 (Wednesday): Arrival in Lisbon Transfer from the airport to the hotel. You can spend the rest of the day as you wish. For example, enjoy a stroll through the Portuguese capital. Overnight in Lisbon. · Day 2 (Thursday): Lisbon The day begins with a scenic drive through the historical district of Lisbon and takes you to Alfama, the oldest part of the city. Visit the Jerónimos Monastery, the site of one of the most valuable cloisters in the world. You will then head to Belém Tower and the Monument to the Discoveries. Overnight in Lisbon. · Day 3 (Friday): Lisbon – Fatima: Admire the beautiful Portuguese countryside as you drive to the quaint village of Óbidos. Stroll through Óbidos and be captivated by the magical place. You will then visit the traditional fishing town of Nazaré and the famous Monastery of Batalha. At the end of the day you will head to Fátima, the largest place o...
3. From Faro: 8-Day Tour of Portugal
Experience the diversity of Portugal on this 8-day roundtrip from Faro. Your program: Day 1 (Wednesday): Arrival in Faro You will be picked up at the airport and transferred to your hotel. You can spend the rest of the day as you wish. For example, you can enjoy a stroll through Faro and explore the city or try local cuisine at a restaurant. Day 2 (Thursday): Faro – Lisbon Your journey begins on Thursday as you head to your first destination: Lisbon. Drive through the mountain range in the Algarve and the plains of Alentejo to the bridge over the Tagus River. From there you can admire the magnificent view over Lisbon. Upon arrival in Lisbon you will enjoy a panoramic tour through the historic part of the city and Alfama, the oldest district in Lisbon. Here you will visit the Jerónimos Monastery, famous for one of the most valuable cloisters in the wo...
4. Private 8-Day Tour of Portugal from Lisbon
Experience a fantastic 8-day tour of Portugal’s beautiful cities, and enjoy a week full of exciting and interesting activities. Day 1 (Wednesday): Arrival in Lisbon Transfer from the airport to your hotel in Lisbon. You have the rest of the day to spend as you wish, for example you can use this day to enjoy a stroll through the city. Overnight stay with breakfast at a 3 or 4-star hotel. Day 2 (Thursday): Lisbon Explore Lisbon on a scenic drive through the old town to Alfama, the oldest district of the city. Afterwards you will visit the Jerónimos Monastery, home to one of the most beautiful cloisters in the world. You will then continue on to Belém Tower and the Monument to the Discoveries before heading back to the hotel. Overnight stay with breakfast at a 3 or 4-star hotel. Day 3 (Friday): Lisbon – Coimbra Leave the capital city and...
Other Sightseeing Options in Belem Tower
Want to discover all there is to do in Belem Tower? Click here for a full list.
What people are saying about Belem Tower
Great good value trip
Good trip, wonderful guide. Would have appreciated more time at Fatima, but other than that everything else was great